UndiscoveredWanderings wants to hear from you: become a Guest Poster
Wanderer + Contributor = Wantributor…pretty cool, huh? Ok, we’ll stick with Guest Poster. UndiscoveredWanderings accepts submissions from you–the reader, the public, people!–of your travels to offbeat destinations. Have a suggestion for a cool camping trip, or maybe a restaurant with dancing robots? We’d love to hear about it. We encourage you to submit as many stories as you’d like for publication. Be creative, offbeat, and witty!
This is your chance to be published!
We sincerely appreciate your interest in sharing your travel adventure stories with us. Readers like you help to build UndiscoveredWanderings’s online community. You can submit your own travel adventures and be published on undiscoveredwanderings.com and its related entities by filling out the form below. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Before sending us your content, please read our basic requirements:
- Users must be at least 18 years of age to submit content to Undiscovered Wanderings
- Keep content clean, inoffensive, and legal. No restricted places such as military and certain gov. facilities, etc.
- Please, no stock photos or videos–we want you to share your own point of view.
- Please make sure you have permission and/or permits to take photographs/videos of the places you visit and submit to us, and that you own all photographic and video copyrights of all submitted content. Please use your own words in the description section of the form.
- Remember that UndiscoveredWanderings may need to edit your photos, videos and/or text for content, size, time, or any other reason to allow it to conform to our criteria.
- Absolutely no product placement nor product bashing.
Undiscovered Wanderings goes to great lengths to ensure that all content–photos, videos, text, etc.–are used with permission from the copyright holder. If you suspect any content on undiscoveredwanderings.com or its related entities is being used without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the image, where it is, and the word “Copyright” in the subject line. All copyright claims/issues are evaluated on an individual basis.